This page provides resources for members of the University of Calgary Cross Country & Track and Field team.
- Team Start up Information Updated September 13, 2017
- Medical Forms & Drug Education
- Competition Schedule 2017-18 updated August 20, 2017
- Varsity Outdoor Rankings (as of August 31, 2017)
- Varsity Indoor Rankings
Team Testing Results
- 2016 Quadrathlon Results with Team Score posted November 6, 2016
- 2015 Quadrathlon Results with Team Score
- Quadrathlon AllTime Scores Updated November 6, 2016
- Quadrathlon AllTime by Event Updated November 6, 2016
- Cross Country Time Trials
- Cross Country Roster – 2017-18 (as of September 17, 2017)
- T&F Roster – Winter 2017 (as of December 7, 2016)
Cross Country Itineraries
- Sled Dog Open Cross Country, Saskatoon, SK Saturday September 30, 2017
- Northwest Inland Classic Cross Country, Lewiston, ID Saturday October 14, 2017
- Itinerary – NW Inland Challenge Cross Country
- Stewart Cup – Edmonton, AB. Saturday October 28, 2017
- CIS Cross Country Championships, Victoria, BC Saturday November 11, 2017
Indoor Track & Field Itineraries
- Sled Dog Open – Saskatoon, SK, January 13-14, 2017
- Golden Bear Open – Edmonton, AB, January 20-21, 2017
- Cougar Indoor – Pullman, WA, February 3-4, 2017
- Golden Bear Challenge – Edmonton, February 10-11, 2017
- Canada West Conference Championships – Regina, February 24-25, 2017
- USports Canada Championships – Edmonton, March 9-11, 2017
Westjet Baggage Guidelines Updated March 7, 2016
The fee for being on the varsity team is $540. The fee payment deadline is September 30 of the current academic year after you have confirmed your training group and/or coach.
Cash amounts or cheques payable to “University of Calgary” are given to Doug Lamont. Athletes can also pay using Visa, MasterCard or Debit at Kinesiology Client Services desk near Baron’s Court.
Cheque for $40 (Included with Team Fee)
This covers tickets for each of the 1 Cabarets hosted by Dinos Track & Field. Athletes then receive the tickets, which they can sell to get their money back.
- Volunteer for Team Hosted events:
- Stewart Cup (October)
- Calgary Indoor Track Series (December – February)
- Dino High School Challenge (Late April – May)
- Calgary Spring Challenge (May)
Helping Out with Dino Youth
Dino Youth is the youth track and field program we offer to children in Elementary and Junior High.
Varsity track athletes will earn credits towards their athlete account for working sessions. If you are interested in assisting with Dino Youth, please contact the following coaches or the Technical Coordinator.
Feel free to contact a coach by clicking on their name to open up your default e-mail client.